The IVAr team
IVAr is the result of collaboration among an international network of researchers with a shared interest in the prosodic systems of spoken Arabic.
We are grateful for help and support from the following colleagues and institutions:
- The English Training Centre, Cairo
- Dr Ali R. Al-Hassnawi, University of Buraimi
- Dr Yasser Salim, Buraimi University College
- Dr Raya Kalalder, University of Amman
- Dr Nadia Bouchhioua, Universite de la Manouba, Tunis
- Dr Andrew Gargett, University of Birmingham
- Dr Nabila Louriz, Hassan II University, Casablanca
Thanks also to Kim Witten, who designed the IVAr logo.